Good morning, everyone! It’s a beautiful day, and I’m super excited to share with you a wonderful resource for slow cooker recipes. It’s called Crock Pot Girls, and you have got to check them out! They have a grea facebook page, and just started a great website as well. There are SO many wonderful crock pot recipes, and more are always being added- literally every few minutes by fans from all over! Crock Pot Girls is an awesome resource for our Food Tidings community because the crock pot is such an AWESOME tool to use when creating meals for our loved ones. It’s simple, easy, and the results are delcious!
Here’s a recipe that I found on their facebook page for Slow Cooker Pizza Casserole. This is very kid friendly, and if you ask me, adult friendly too! I made this for my family this past week, and it turned out GREAT! All my kids ate it, which is saying a lot for my picky little ones. It even made enough for me to freeze an 8×8 pan (a disposable pan of course!) to bring to a friend who just had a baby. Thanks for the recipe, Crock Pot Girls. And here’s to many, many more! 🙂
- Thanks Crock Pot Girls for a delcious recipe… see how pretty it turned out?!
SLOW COOKER PIZZA CASSEROLE
1 pkg rigatoni (16 oz) or large tube pasta
8 oz diced ham
1 pkg (8oz) sliced pepperoni
1 1/2 lb ground beef
1 small onion chopped
4 cups (16 oz) shredded, part-skim mozarella cheese
2 cans (15 oz each) pizza sauce
1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
3. Drain pasta and place in a 5 quart slow cooker.
4. Stir in the beef mixture, cheese, pizza sauce, soup, pepperoni and ham.
5. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Yield: 12-14 servings. ENJOY!
I’d love to hear how this turned out for everyone… we love your comments! Have a great day!