Good morning! It’s a beautiful day, and I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Today, I wanted to share a recipe with you for Tacos In Pasta Shells from Allrecipes. My cousin brought this to our family after I had my fourth baby, Deklan. My husband raved about these, and rightly so because they were delicious!
I hope you all have a fantastic day!
TACOS IN PASTA SHELLS
- 1 1/4 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 18 jumbo pasta shells
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup taco sauce
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 1/2 cups crushed tortilla chips
- 1 cup sour cream
- In a large skillet, brown beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add cream cheese, salt and chili powder; mix and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. Toss cooked shells in butter.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Fill shells with beef mixture and arrange in a 9×13 inch baking dish; pour taco sauce over shells. Cover with foil and bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove dish from oven and top with Cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese and tortilla chips; return dish to oven to cook for 15 minutes more.
- Top with sour cream and onions; serve.